Critical support role with a national focus. Recruitment and onboarding of operational and blue collar workforce and associated administration.
- Immediate start business critical recruitment and administration role
- Multinational organisation, Head Office in Silverwater, sites across Australia.
- $38-40 per hour plus superannuation and onsite parking.
A multinational with operations throughout metropolitan and regional Australia. The culture is positive and dynamic. The organisation delivers their service through people, which ensures recruitment is a critical element of business success and ability to scale up when new business is won.
Working collaboratively with the talent acquisition specialist, you will assist with managing high volumes of operational and blue collar recruitment for states and territories throughout Australia.
This busy role involves:
- managing recruitment approvals, preparing and loading recruitment advertisements, managing job boards and providing administrative support.
- assessing advertising response and conducting telephone interviews.
- presenting shortlists to the hiring manager and organising interviews.
- coordinating pre-employment compliance, letters of offer and virtual on-boarding process.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- exposure to a high volume recruitment environment either as a talent acquisition specialist or talent acquisition coordinator.
- an organised and process oriented approach.
- a sense of urgency and the ability to multitask.
- clear and confident communication skills.
The role offers benefits which include:
- a hourly rate of $38-40 plus superannuation.
- secure onsite parking.
- the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and inclusive talent acquisition specialist
How to apply
We move swiftly to shortlist so don't delay your application. Enquiries can be directed to Lee on 02 8765 9700 or simply submit your CV via the job portal.