Here's an opportunity for a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer to take ownership of payroll and lead a payroll transformation.
- Leverage your technology, transformation and relationship building skills.
- Multinational producing well-known consumer brands, located in Rydalmere
- $110-120K plus superannuation, parking and flexible work arrangements.
A multinational employer of 900 staff across 9 sites that produces well-known consumer brands. Their people enjoy open, friendly and cohesive team environment.
Reporting to the General Manager Human Resources, you will manage a complex payroll function, together with a Payroll Officer.
You will have full responsibility for this national payroll function and it's transformation journey through new software, processes and reporting capability. Your key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the weekly payroll for 450 staff paid by the Payroll Officer.
- Hands on processing of the monthly payroll for 350, including salary packaging.
- Ensuring compliance to State legislation, Awards and six Enterprise Agreements.
- Managing new starters, salary packaging and salary sacrifice, LSL, redundancies, terminations and payment of commissions.
- Managing month end reconciliations and preparing management and statutory reports.
- Coordinating payment of PAYG, payroll tax, superannuation and workers' compensation.
- Providing leadership with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Providing technical expertise to all levels in the organisation.
- Managing projects related to new payroll system implementations and related process improvements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in your application, you will be:
- a strong and confident payroll leader, whether you come from a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer.
- proven capability in managing payroll software implementations and process improvement projects.
- a service orientation and proven stakeholder management skills.
In return for your skills and experience, our client is offering a salary of $110-120K plus superannuation, flexible working arrangements, staff benefits and onsite parking.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Madison on 8765 9700.