Manage payroll and HR administration. Suit a payroll professional seeking autonomy and flexibility to work 24 hours per week over 3-5 days (including 1 day working from home).
- Opportunity for a relationship builder in this collaborative environment.
- Highly successful privately-owned supplier of industrial products.
- $80K plus superannuation (pro rata), stunning offices a short walk from Wynyard station.
Highly successful privately-owned distributor of industrial products, located a short walk from Wynyard station, close to Darling Harbour.
Reporting to the CFO and working as part of a small corporate head office team, you will manage this newly created end to end payroll/HR function. You will manage the payroll of 250 staff working in 12 sites across Australia and provide support and advice on HR matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and processing weekly pay runs for 250 staff nationwide.
- Managing new starters, calculating changes and terminations.
- Producing month end reports.
- Managing payroll enquiries, investigating and resolving issues.
- Reconciling and paying PAYG, payroll tax, superannuation and workers' compensation.
- Interpreting and ensuring compliance with HR legislation.
- Preparing HR documents including letters of offer and contract changes and following up actionable items as the only HR representative on site.
- Contributing to projects such as system and process improvements.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- solid and recent experience in a payroll specialist role with knowledge and interest in HR matters.
- strong relationship building skills.
- a great attitude and desire to provide payroll and HR as a service.
In return for your skills and experience, our client is offering:
- a salary of $80K plus superannuation (pro rata).
- a flexible and collaborative working environment where your skills, great attitude and positive approach will be genuinely appreciated.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Lee on 02 8765 9700.