This $50 million ASX listed organisation has developed and patented an innovative new product which has application across a broad range of commercial and industrial enterprises.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your primary role is to manage end to end payroll, paying 270 staff. Additionally, you will support the accounts payable function as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and processing fortnightly and monthly payroll runs, for 270 staff using ADP Payforce.
- Managing the payment runs and distributing payslips.
- Coordinating superannuation and PAYG payments.
- Managing payroll enquiries and resolving issues.
- Processing accounts payable invoices and reconciling accounts.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- end to end payroll experience with some accounts payable exposure.
- experience using ADP Payforce or similar.
- strong people skills.
In return for your skills and experience, our client is offering:
- a salary of $55-$60 per hour plus superannuation.
- on-site parking.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Lee on 02 8765 9700.