12-month contract, Monday to Friday 10am-2pm. Loads of variety, pace and interaction with people. Team assistant role with marketing, social media and events management.
- Provide marketing and admin support to a professional services firm
- 12-month contract, part-time 20 hours per week
- $30-35 per hour plus superannuation, Macquarie Park location with parking
A professional services organisation with a reputation for innovative new products, excellence in service delivery and an active social media profile. Staff enjoy a training culture, state of the art technology, excellent processes and the opportunity to contribute to positive change.
You will support a small team, producing presentation documents, managing the office facilities, supplier relationships, marketing projects, events and a social media profile.
The role involves juggling lots of different tasks, each with their own deadlines. Specifically you will:
- manage incoming phone enquiries and provide first line support.
- manage the database and ensure records are current and accurate.
- coordinate meetings, ensuring supporting documentation is prepared and all parties are confirmed using Outlook.
- manage the company website.
- research and upload third party social media content, newsletters and blogs using Buffer.
- coordinate sales events, send invitations, maintain RSVP spreadsheets and distribute slides.
- manage hard and soft copy files.
- purchase office stationery and supplies.
In order to be shortlisted for this role you will have:
- experience in an team assistant or administrative role involving multi-tasking.
- 60 wpm in typing and the ability to learn new software as it is introduced.
- experience with MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Buffer and Webflow would be advantageous.
- great communication skills and the desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- an artistic or creative mindset for the marketing content of the role would be ideal.
The organisation offers benefits which include:
- $30-35 per hour plus superannuation and parking
- modern Macquarie Park offices
- ongoing training in a wide range of skills
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Madison on 8765 9700.