Autonomous role with a national focus. 80% recruitment and onboarding of operational and blue collar workforce, 20% HR administration and projects.
- Business critical recruitment & HR role within a supportive HR team
- Multinational organisation, Head Office in Silverwater, sites across Australia
- $75-78K plus superannuation and onsite parking
A multinational with operations throughout metropolitan and regional Australia. The culture is positive and dynamic. The organisation delivers their service through people, which ensures recruitment is a critical element of business success and ability to scale up when new business is won.
Reporting to the Divisional HR Manager, you will need to be a gun recruiter to manage high volumes of operational and blue collar recruitment for states and territories throughout Australia, with a high degree of autonomy and line manager influencing.
This busy role involves:
- managing line manager expectations and planning workforce requirements to ensure recruitment requests are scheduled effectively and meet business needs.
- managing recruitment approvals, preparing and loading recruitment advertisements and managing job boards.
- assessing advertising response and conducting telephone interviews.
- presenting shortlists to the hiring manager and organising interviews.
- coordinating pre-employment compliance, letters of offer and virtual on-boarding process.
- instigating initiatives to attract and retain a diverse workforce.
- working with the boarder HR team to manage HR projects.
- providing administrative support to your HR Manager.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- high volume recruitment experience.
- an organised and process oriented approach.
- a sense of urgency and the ability to multitask.
- clear and confident communication skills.
The role offers benefits which include:
- a salary of 75-78K plus superannuation.
- secure onsite parking.
- autonomy to manage your function and excellent working conditions.
- the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and inclusive HR Manager who will provide mentoring and support.
How to apply
We move swiftly to shortlist so don't delay your application. Enquiries can be directed to Lee on 02 8765 9700 or simply submit your CV via the job portal.