Broad and newly created role in a multinational organisation in the Hills District. Run your role autonomously.
· Role encompasses HR, payroll, quality system, building and office support.
· Growing Subsidiary of a global multinational, providing an essential service
· $70-85K plus superannuation, Castle Hill location with onsite parking
Growing Australian subsidiary of a US multinational organisation providing essential industry products.
As an HR/Payroll Admin Officer, you will report to the Managing Director and manage HR, payroll for 30 staff and a broad range of admin responsibilities in this newly created role.
Your new role offers variety and autonomy and involves:
· Preparing internal communications, contracts and policies and procedures.
· Coordinating recruitment, producing letters of offer, and employment changes.
· Monitoring leave and collating attendance details and processing the monthly payroll for 30 staff.
· Managing updates and changes to the quality system documentation.
· Coordination of the MD's diary, scheduling meetings and preparing supporting documentation.
· Coordinating travel, events and the MD's expense claims.
· Coordinating WHS and First Aid compliance.
· First point of contact for visitors.
· Preparing ad-hoc reports related to staffing.
In order to be successful in your application, you will have:
· 2 years payroll experience.
· 3 years recent experience as an Office Manager or Administration Manager.
· HR administration experience.
· demonstrated you can operate autonomously and meet deadlines.
· excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· intermediate functionality of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· experience using Concur, SuccessFactors or SAP is desirable.
The role offers a salary of $70-85K plus superannuation and onsite parking at the Castle Hill office. The hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Madison on 8765 9700.