Opportunity for skilled HR BP to step up to a people leadership role, multi-site environment and IR responsibilities, with support from a skilled GM People & Culture and IR Specialist.
- Develop your NSW leadership team to take responsibility for the people content of their role.
- Develop your own team to deliver best practice
- Multinational servicing, sites across metropolitan & regional NSW
- $130K - $135K plus car allowance and superannuation, parking at the Silverwater Head Office.
This dynamic and fast-paced firm wins business through tenders and contract to deliver a service through people to blue chip corporate clients across multiple sites in Australia. HR is a respected and fully-integrated function within the business.
You will report to the GM People & Culture and manage an established HR team of three supporting a client group of 1,200 across numerous sites in metropolitan Sydney and regional NSW.
The role is generalist in nature and responsibilities include:
- engaging with the business and providing guidance and advice to support managers and staff to achieve optimal performance.
- supporting line managers to achieve commercial outcomes.
- managing grievances, investigations and disciplinary actions, including representing the business at tribunals when necessary.
- interpreting and providing guidance on enterprise agreements and awards, with support from your manager and an IR specialist in the business if required.
- overseeing the workflows and effectiveness of a Recruitment Coordinator, HR Coordinator and Training Specialist.
- overseeing the delivery of generic and tailored technical and soft skills training.
- input and project management of a range of national HR initiatives.
- recruiting senior roles as required.
In order to be successful in your application, you will:
- have a minimum of 5 years' business partnering experience and 10 years' HR experience.
- ideally you will have worked in an regulated or compliance oriented business.
- be conciliatory in your approach but comfortable to challenge the status quo to protect the interests of the company.
- be experienced in representing your employer at industrial tribunals, however IR support is available for those looking to further develop their skills in this area.
This permanent full time role offers a salary of $130K-$135K plus $6K car allowance and superannuation. Tools include a phone, laptop and a corporate credit card for travel expenses.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Any questions, phone Dayna on 8765 9700.