Stand alone, 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract, working in a reputable US multinational firm employing a blue and white collar workforce. Excellent culture and HR is an embedded and respected function.
- 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
- Manage two sites; south-western Sydney and city
- Circa $130K plus superannuation, onsite parking and excellent staff amenities.
$100 million Australian subsidiary of a US multinational distributing quality products to a range of commercial, industrial and consumer clients.
Report to the Managing Director Australia and Regional Head of HR in Singapore. Actively involve yourself in operations as a key member of the Australian leadership team and contribute to the regional HR function and projects.
This role is generalist in nature and supports a client group of 190 blue and white collar staff across two sites. Your new role involves managing the full HR lifecycle including:
- managing recruitment and onboarding of staff.
- coordinating performance management and review processes.
- partnering with managers and staff to achieve optimal performance.
- managing grievances, investigations and disciplinary actions.
- input and project management of a range of global HR initiatives including the implementation of WorkDay.
- interpreting and providing guidance on enterprise agreements and awards.
- supporting management during the re-negotiation of an enterprise agreement.
- identifying learning and development needs and designing and delivering training.
- managing terminations, redundancies and exit interviews.
- coordinating WHS, workers compensation and return to work matters.
- maintaining policies and procedures and HR records using Workday.
- HR administration.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- 10 years' HR management experience gained within multinational organisations.
- demonstrated success in partnering with all business functions, especially sales, marketing and operational staff.
- have experience in contributing to global or regional initiatives such as the implementation of WorkDay.
- the ability to work 1-2 days in the city and 3-4 days in south-western Sydney.
The position offers a salary circa $130,000 plus superannuation, parking and excellent staff amenities.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Dayna on 8765 9700.