Critical support role with a national focus. HR administrative support, stakeholder management and recruitment of blue collar staff.
- Immediate start 3-month business critical HR administration role
- Multinational organisation located in Ingleburn
- $30-35 per hour plus superannuation and onsite parking
$100 million Australian subsidiary of a US multinational distributing quality products to a range of commercial, industrial and consumer clients.
Working collaboratively with the HR specialist, you will assist with managing stakeholder relationships, HR administrative tasks and blue collar recruitment throughout Australia.
This busy role involves:
- managing personnel files, scanning and sorting documents.
- updating company policies and providing admin support to the HR Specialist.
- posting job ads, assessing advertising response and coordinating interviews.
- coordinating pre-employment compliance, letters of offer and on-boarding processes.
- maintaining staff training and records.
- assisting coordination of employee events.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- exposure to a fast paced environment in an administrative role.
- an organised and process oriented approach.
- a sense of urgency and the ability to multitask.
- clear and confident communication skills.
The role offers benefits which include:
- an hourly rate of $30-35 plus superannuation.
- onsite parking.
- the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and inclusive HR Specialist.
How to apply
We move swiftly to shortlist so don't delay your application. Enquiries can be directed to Madison on 02 8765 9700 or simply submit your CV via the job portal.