Full function accounts payable role with complexity for a confident AP professional using JD Edwards.
- Immediate start 3 month contract to permanent
- Standalone role with complexity in Wetherill Park
- $70K plus superannuation and onsite parking
Manufacturer and distributor to the FMCG industry located in Wetherill Park. This Australian owned business operates from multiple sites locally and internationally and has a track record of growth and diversification.
Working in a standalone role, you will take ownership of the AP function, involving:
- checking the correctness and coding of all invoices.
- processing invoices, collating supporting information, securing approval to pay and preparing payment runs.
- managing email and phone queries from suppliers and resolving invoicing issues.
- reconciling supplier accounts.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least 5 years full function accounts payable experience.
- have experience using JD Edwards.
- have experience working in an SME.
- be able to work at the Wetherill Park office.
- be a problem solver with an eye for detail.
- have excellent communication skills.
In addition to $70K plus superannuation, there's onsite parking and sensible working hours with no overtime.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Madison on 8765 9700.